River of Life School

LED Upgrade

Bright Ideas Lighting upgraded the lighting at River of Life School in Payette, Idaho. The school’s entire building had T12 fluorescent lights, and the gymnasium had 400-watt metal halide lights in the ceiling.

We changed the T12 fluorescent lights to high-performance, low watt T8 fluorescent lighting. For the gym, we retrofitted the MH400 lights to 100 watt LEDs. The parking lot lights were upgraded from 400-watt high-pressure sodium to 80 watt LED. We also replaced old quartz lights with LED floods. The mercury vapor lights were replaced with the new LED barnyard style lights.

Idaho Power lighting incentives covered approximately 60% of the cost of this project, leaving our customer to pay around 40% of the total cost.

Well lit basketball gym